Cloud Solutions Lead
Salary / Day Rate: £70k
- The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Solutions Lead to join our growing team, to be responsible for leading multi-skilled agile teams to design and deliver high quality solutions across a number market sectors for various clients.
- Work with clients and internal architects to agree functional and non-functional designs
- Advise clients and internal managers on the estimated effort, technical implications and complexity surrounding your designs.
- As a technical leader for the Cloud, you will work with your peers to develop policy and standards, share knowledge and mentor those around you to promote build and migration to the Cloud
Provide sound and informed advice on new technologies and approaches, with room to learn, develop and grow.
- Experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings, as well as Automation of software processes, i.e. CI\CD, IaC
- Experience of successful delivery of Cloud Designs and Solutions to host the delivery of multi-tiered, modern software applications, including APIs, Integration and Microservice based applications and services
- Experience of whole solution architecture concepts and ability to communicate and negotiate these with client architects
- Can promote and prioritise non-functional concerns for clients and experience of incorporating these into the application design
- Ability to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations to both technical and non technical audiences
- Experience of mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community
Posted 16 days ago