IT Support Analyst
£ 25000.00 - £ 30000.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Established for nearly 60 years this progressive and award winning engineering services firm, based over two sites in the UK with their head office in Wolverhampton are looking for an IT Support Analyst.
We are looking for someone with a wide range of experience that can work with system planning, security principles and general software management best practice.
Based in Wolverhampton, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing Support to our internal customers via telephone, email and face to face interactions.
- Log trouble tickets and remedy via the support desk with set SLA.
- Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company's disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Integrate servers, including database, e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and other applications.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports when required.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified, new systems and inductees.
- Build and supply equipment for new users and retrieval of equipment from leavers.
Key Experience Required
You will be an experienced application 1st; 2nd line support some of the below:
- Experience with core software applications.
- Software troubleshooting experience
- Support experience with Office 2016/19/365 and MS Teams
- Technical knowledge of scripting language VB, PowerShell, Bash
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, Windows 10, Windows Server 12/16/19
- Imaging and deployment technologies, WSUS, MDT, PDQ
- Active Directory, Group Policy
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.