Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£48000 - £70000 per annum
Are you a Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking for a new challenge in your career? Do you want to join a highly regarded Legal 500 firm with a reputation as a genuine employer of choice? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity in Huddersfield for you.
Our client is a major force within the Yorkshire market, they have won awards across multiple divisions showing that they have both strength and depth and that you can be assured of being surrounded by other high quality colleagues. This really is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to excel within a highly supportive environment.
- The firm really do offer something a little different. They invest heavily in their people and it shows, there is a supportive and collegiate environment not only across the team and the office but across the firm as a whole. There is a genuine spirit of cooperation and the desire to deliver a first rate client service but they manage to do this without expecting you to be chained to your desk. They offer a highly flexible working environment and as a consequence of this and other initiatives they really do seem to be able to recruit and retain some of the legal industries brightest talent and allow them to flourish once on board.
- You would be joining an already successful team, but one where there is still considerable scope to move forward. Our client are looking to recruit someone who is a Senior Solicitor with extensive commercial litigation experience. They have work that you can pick up on day one, however joining as a senior person within the team they are looking for you to be able to help with the further development of the work, by working with their strong corporate client base as well as looking outside of the firm if you have wider contacts within the region.
- Their litigation practice is broad ranging so they could happily accommodate someone who also undertakes a broad range of work, or indeed someone with a niche areas of expertise within this ligation.
- The firm has an amazing culture and their flexibility towards clients allows lawyers to deliver a first rate, client centric service. Beyond that there is scope for involvement in matters across the wider firm if you are interested as whilst well established they are still a relatively young firm with a lot ahead of them meaning that they really welcome wider input.
- How to Apply:
- Having been established for over 20 years, we are experts in legal recruitment. Our strength derives from the fact that we are wellknown, wellrespected and have developed longstanding bonds with both our clients and candidates, and have become an authority on all aspects of legal recruitment. To hear more, please contact Rachael Mann or another member of the private practice team at Sacco Mann.
Posted 19 days ago