Digital Marketing Manager
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
£28,000 - 33,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has become available for a marketing candidate to join a well-established company in Stevenage. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for supporting senior management in delivering the company’s marketing strategy.
Digital Marketing Manager - Job Overview
As a Digital Marketing Manager your duties will include;
- Produce copy in line with the tone of voice for the brand guidelines and target market
- Produce innovative digital campaigns and online materials to support acquisition and retention
- Manage in-house specialist e-communications via online system
- Support in liaising with external agencies to create an effective website, a supporting e-commerce strategy, and online and social media presence to meet strategic aims
- Support the communications team to develop a single approach to internal and external communication
- Manage and maintain the website to meet strategic and tactical objectives, keeping content fresh, up-to-date and relevant
- Manage the social media strategy for the division
- Manage the online marketing plan to deliver strategic marketing objectives
- Track the digital marketing budget, reporting monthly to the Marketing Director
- Undertake market and campaign research
- Produce weekly and monthly MI for Specialist Marketing Director by monitoring, recording, analysing and presenting campaign information.
- Effectively promote the brand internally and externally through all digital media
Take responsibility for continuous personal development in order to deliver best value to the Organisation
Digital Marketing Manager - Skills & Experience Required
- Advanced understanding of all digital marketing channels and the ability to apply this knowledge in a business environment
- Effective communication, verbally, written and visually, is essential
- Awareness of regulations including: FCA, ASA, TPS, IDD and GDPR
- A positive, proactive and energetic attitude is needed
- Ability to build relationships with other internal and external parties
Able to demonstrate energy and determination in necessary circumstances
Thank you for your application.
- Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Posted 15 days ago