£20000 - £23000 per annum
Robert Half are currently working with an established organisation based in Swindon who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a fulltime permanent basis.
You will be working in a fast paced team assisting with finance duties for Fee earners in the business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing client accounts and keeping them up to date
- Assist with preparing, processing and recording of CHAPS, BACS and cheque payments/receipts for client and office accounts ensuring accurate recording of all financial transactions
- Assist with management of the cashiering queries inbox, ensuring timely and accurate responses
- Assist with raising credit notes and the processing of transfers and write off requests
- Working closely with Fee Earners in order to provide them any information they require on client account matters
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a high volume environment within finance
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication is clear and concise; engaged; listens well; adapts information to suit audience; assertively raises points where appropriate
- Know when to make decisions, and when to seek guidance
An established organisation with a modern open planned office based in Swindon. This business has a fast paced environment with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Salary & Benefits
This is a fulltime permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and earning up to £23,000 pa. Benefits include private medical care, pension and a range of shopping discounts as well as onsite parking.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 32 days ago