Assistant Project Finance Manager (Part Time)
Up to £30000 per annum + Excellent training and development, a...
Job Reference: APFMCC75Sept19
We are looking for an Assistant Project Finance Manager to join us at Wilson James based at our head office in Westcliff, Essex.
As an Assistant Project Finance Manager, your ?main function will be to provide an efficient level of billing and Management Accounts preparation for the Aviation division of WJ. There may be some travel involved to regional airports across the UK.
This is an exciting time to join Wilson James. We are growing at a rapid pace, and to be a part of our bid team means that you will be a huge factor in gaining more clients and winning new business, allowing us to maintain our company vision To be the foremost supplier of security, construction logistics and aviation services.
Please note that this is a parttime position, 22.5 hours over 3 days a week. Monday Friday
- Prepare and raise monthly invoices across a number of contracts.
- Assist with the preparation of timely and accurate monthly Management Accounts across a portfolio of contracts.
- Liaise with the wider divisional management team to ensure they have a good understanding of their results.
- To be very alert to credit control, making sure we are paid the correct amount on a timely basis.
- Stepping in with strong negotiation skills to resolve disputes with both our clients and our suppliers.
- Using the data generated to drive margin improvement with better working practices.
Assisting in preparing annual budgets for each contract and monthly profit forecasts.
- Strong excel skills
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Attention to detail
- Strong analysis skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
SAP experience preferred but not essential
- Desirable Skills
Add desirable criteria
- About Company
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With indepth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 13 days ago