Community Children's Nurse
Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
£26 - 30 per hour
Seven Nursing is looking for Community Children's Nurses to work within an exceptional NHS Trust in Portsmouth.
We also require Registered Children's Nurses who have experience of acute healthcare, paediatric emergency department etc. to work in the community caring for children with acute short term health needs.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various injuries, ailments and health conditions to help them recover and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for people using the services.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic environment.
- Working closely with external partners including Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: Registered Sick Children's Nurse.
- Experience: 2+ years post qualifying experience in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Posted 28 days ago