Business Development Manager
£60000 Per Annum + company car + benefits
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Company: BEACON365 Limited
Location: Leeds (LS14 6UF)
Contract**Type**: Full Time / Permanent
Package: Up to £60k OTE + company car + benefits
Our client is an established provider of Facilities Management services which has expanded to become one of the UK's most respected support service contractors. A market leader in their field, they provide a diverse range of tailored services ranging from commercial cleaning, site security and janitorial supplies to full building maintenance.
Our client's goal is to provide a single source that covers every facet of support within commercial and industrial businesses. They are 100% focused on meeting clients' needs, enabling them to implement complete site management services, with a trusted reputation through excellent communication and dynamic service delivery.
Applications for the position of Business Development Manager are invited from candidates with extensive relevant experience within the FM / Soft Services sector.
This is an opportunity to join a highly ambitious business with plans in place to grow their revenues by 70% within the next 3-years.
In the course of carrying out this role the post holder will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and depth of knowledge of the company products and services.
- Fully understand customer needs and requests and identify commercial opportunities and risks.
- Create and maintain an effective CRM information database.
- Be accountable for creating own opportunities within chosen markets.
- Deliver a variety of soft services contracts ranging from £10,000-£1,000,000.00 in gross value.
- Design and implement strategic sales plans aimed at expanding the company's customer base and ensuring a strong presence in the market place.
- Deliver credible and effective customer relationship management using a partnership approach to gain customer respect.
- Identify new market potential and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
- Consistently achieve agreed monthly / quarterly / annual sales targets.
- Develop suitable sourcing strategies.
- Develop and successfully execute sales plans.
- Produce and present periodic reports to communicate your sales performance to senior management.
- Agree service arrangements and negotiate commercial terms & conditions with clients.
- Produce and issue professional and competitive quotes to clients.
To be successful in this role the post holder will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience in a Sales role within the Commercial Cleaning / Soft Services sector.
- A strong track record of consistently achieving sales targets in a B2B environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- The ability to deliver compelling pitches and presentations to both clients and colleagues.
- Competence in the use of negotiation skills.
- Competent Microsoft Office user (Word / Excel / Powerpoint).
- Exceptional numerical ability to support to the building of sales plans.
- Exceptionally high standards for written and verbal communications.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence.
To apply to our vacancy for a Business Development Manager, please click on Apply to upload your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted 37 days ago