Fire Maintenance Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Fire Maintenance Engineerrequired for our Client, a leading national service and maintenance provider who specialise in the design, installation, service and repair of Fire & Security systems in the social housing environment They currently require a skilled Engineer with 1+ years experience to join their constantly growing team in the Slough area.
Experience on Gent systems would be advantageous but not essential. As a lot of the position is Preplanned maintenance, the Fire & Security Engineer will plan his or her own diary for the month ahead.
- There is an excellent package involved with the role and some excellent progression and training provided. The company will supply you with a vehicle along with a good pension scheme.
Fire Alarm Engineer Slough**Position Overview**
Service & Maintenance Engineer in the Slough area with experience on fire alarms, sprinkler systems, emergency lighting and more required for a National Service provider with over 100 Engineers.
Fire Alarm Engineer Slough**Position Requirements**
- Full UK driving license
- Based within Slough or surrounding areas
- Good understanding of the British Standards BS 5839 and BS 5266
- FIA Level 1 &5
- 1+ years of relevant Industry Experience
- 17th Edition Electrical or equivalent desirable
- Social Housing experience desirable
Fire Alarm Engineer Slough**Position Remuneration**
- Salary £2834K
- Company Car + Fuel Card
- Mobile + PDA/ iPad
- Overtime Available
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Progression
- 20 days + BH
- Uniform/ PPE
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 18 days ago