Fund Operations and Administration Manager
London, Greater London, England
Fund Operations and Administration Manager - Competitive Salary - London, UK
We are looking for an experienced and organised Fund Operations and Administration Manager to support the growing private equity business at Duet Group. Duet Private Equity Limited manages multiple fund structures for its investments covering a diverse set of jurisdictions including Mauritius, Cyprus, BVI, Cayman, Netherlands, Malta and others.
You will handle most operational and administrative aspects of international private equity transactions including deal documentation, regulatory packages, investor/limited partner requirements and pre-and-post-closing filings. Regular contact with the investment team, finance team, legal counsel, regulators, and portfolio company management required to deliver business goals. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing fund and develop your career.
Key responsibilities of a Fund Operations and Administration Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Structuring and setting up investment structures - supporting the investment team; budgeting and tracking; opening bank accounts etc.
- Managing fund draw downs and distributions - capital accounts, allocations and distributions; issuing call notices to investors, accounting and managing distributions etc.
- Monitoring transactions - monitoring compliance for each investment, budgeting and accounting for deal costs; reporting transactions, investment record keeping etc.
- Asset management - reporting corporate events at the portfolio companies; filing and maintaining all documentation; recording quarterly valuations etc.
- Investor relations and reporting - maintaining regular contact with investors; managing and executing bespoke investor requests; preparing quarterly management accounts etc.
Duet Group is a global investment company co-founded by Henry Gabay in 2002. Duet Group is a controlling shareholder of multiple asset managers in the alternative space, including hedge funds, private equity/real estate and wealth management.
Since its inception, the Duet Group has developed an established portfolio of products in areas of growing importance within the investing community, notably within the emerging and frontier markets. Duet Group's management teams are fully dedicated to their own strategies and leverage their unique blend of experiences to find value for its investors in all market conditions.
The key skills and qualities of a Fund Operations and Administration Manager:
- 5-7 years' experience in alternative assets accounting and administration functions required, with at least 2-3 years in the private equity fund administration; able to demonstrate organisational, administration, project management, and analytical abilities
- A motivated and flexible self-starter, someone who enjoys an entrepreneurial atmosphere and is able to work independently with limited supervision
- Well organised and detail oriented with high levels of accuracy and numeracy, able to multi-task and handle time-sensitive and complex issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English; knowledge of French is a plus
- Quick learner with eagerness to learn the entire process and understand the big picture
- IT literate, competent with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Posted 13 days ago