£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
Our client, Forth Capital, a successful, wellestablished International Wealth Management Company with an excellent record of success are expanding and opening a new office in Edinburgh. We are recruiting exclusively for our client with numerous roles across the business.
The ideal candidate will be at least diploma qualified and working towards chartered status. Other requirements include:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work towards targets
- Working knowledge of financial CRM systems and provider portals
- Ability to understanding and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and common computer programmes
You will plan, implement and execute the annual business plan in line with the agreed individual targets. Although the focus of this role is servicing existing clients, the role involves creating referrals and leads too. Other responsibilities include:
- A high percentage of AUM invested in SIPPs, expertise in the technical aspects of pensions is essential.
- The ability to communicate effectively and to build relationships with clients is crucial
- We do not subscribe to the model of separating the advice function and the investment management role, therefore an understanding of investment markets generally and our investment strategies in particular is required
- To conduct all client meetings in line with Forth Capitals business standards
- To contact all leads supplied in an agreed timescale
- To achieve the set Key Performance Indicators
- To achieve and maintain professional competence
- To achieve the requisite level of qualifications and maintain knowledge through Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- To ensure all client portfolios are reviewed as per the set servicing agreement in line with clients changing risk attitudes
- To provide feedback on all leads via agreed business processes
- To generate a business pipeline level sufficient to meet your business targets
To maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date to ensure the audit trail of advice, service and transactions is maintained in full accordance with business standards
To communicate in an effective manner with your administration team or dedicated resources
To ensure the IT systems are used and information on them kept up to date to meet business standards
- To provide sufficient Management Information to respond to the needs of line
management to understand the business activities you are or want to be engaged in
- Act in all times in line with the Companys values
Highly competitive salary
Comprehensive benefits package with great holidays
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isnt quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.
Posted 24 days ago