Up to £25000 per annum
Events, Exhibition Administrator
12 months FTC
Based in the City London
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an international Event and Media firm based in Central London for a 12month fixed term contract to start asap. Your role will form integral support to the Account Management and Sales support Team of whom you will work closely with. The successful candidate will ensure that both existing and new clients are supporting through their journey, working with this company, ensuring all processes, administration and documentation are kept updated and accurate.
You will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a professional and agile approach.
Your Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- To provide daily support to the Sales and Account Management teams including exhibitor, sponsor and supplier communication
- Being a primary point of contact for emails and calls received
- Coordination and updating of digital systems
- Supporting the exhibitor and sponsor engagement ensuring all specifications are met and all information is communicated and received by the given deadlines.
- Supporting the account management team to ensure that exhibitors, sponsors and visitors receive excellent customer service during the build up to events and show days
- Assisting with updating of the CRM platform
- Supporting with management of deliverable time lines and progress
- Liaising with various other stakeholder groups, including the Finance Team, Marketing and external stakeholder groups.
To be successful for this role you MUST have;
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Really switched on
- No holidays during the show dates as they will be required on site.
- Ideally events or an exhibition background. Someone with a strong events background.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 16 days ago