Domiciliary Care Assistant
Newcastle upon Tyne
£8.21 - £8.50 Per Hour
Term ? Permanent Part & Full Time Available
Location ? Newcastle
Salary ? £8.21-£8.50 per hour
Pin Point Health & Social Care are currently recruiting full time Domiciliary Care Workers to work with adults and elderly service users to provide care in their own homes for one of our clients in the Newcastle area.
You will be an enthusiastic individual who is dedicated in providing a person-centred approach with a caring and friendly manner to build up effective relationships with clients.
- Supporting with daily activities of living at home
- Personal care, medication, cooking or household support
- Deliver and provide care to those with varying care requirements
- Follow care plans
- Ensure assessments/documentation is completed
- Ensure dignity and respect at all times
Job Type / Category
Our client is currently rated as overall "Good" by CQC and is a home care company that support people in their own homes to live a happier and fulfilled life. As a carer you will be an integral part of helping families have peace of mind their love one is in good hands.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience within care/support work
- Qualification within Health and Social Care (or similar) is desirable but not essential
- Driving licence and own transport is essential for the nature of the work.
- Caring and Friendly Nature
- Friendly and approachable
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Competitive Salary
- Training Opportunities
- Career Development
Please contact Teagan or Julie at Pin Point with your CV to apply and be considered for the role or contact our Gateshead office landline for more information.
Posted 14 days ago