Coventry, West Midlands, England
£40k - 43k per year + Pension
I am currently recruiting for an electrically biased maintenance engineer. My client is the largest UK manufacturer in their respective industry and part of multiple factories across the UK. My client is currently looking to recruit for a maintenance engineers to aid with continued growth as the management team are about to invest millions of pounds on huge project to ensure they maintain their stature in their respected field. These plans will provide the successful engineer excellent job security and progression to become a real ambassedor for the business and reach the level you aspire to be as an engineer. The successful candidate will benefit in development of their own career alongside the growth of the company. An apprentice trained candidate can look to join an existing team of experienced and knowledgeable engineers to keep all the planned and reactive maintenance in check.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must have an electrical qualification
- Maintenance engineer will need both electrical and mechanical skills
- Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding, Bearings
- Electrical: Three Phase, Invertors, Wiring
- Maintenance engineer must come from a Manufacturing background
- PPMS/Reactive maintenance/ TPM
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Training - potentially put on courses too (PLC, 17 th Edition etc.)
- Excellent holiday package
- Copious amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, OTE - £43k+
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 38 days ago