Senior IT Programme Manager Divestment
£700 - £775 per day
IT Programme Manager Divestment
My client is seeking an experienced and talented Senior IT Programme Manager to join their industryleading and awardwinning organisation. They are recognised on a global scale for their achievements in operational and technology development, specialising in cybersecurity, resilience and digital transformation by collecting and managing information to provide threat intelligence and consumer insight.
You will have the opportunity to work on the type of cutting edge projects that no other organisation can offer!
As a Senior IT Programme Manager, you will join a rapidly expanding Management team who is currently assisting with the delivery of their largest I.T projects across their internal systems.
The Senior IT Programme Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Leading on divestment within a large scale and complex organisation to increase overall profitability.
* Experience as an IT programme manager within global, bluechip organisations
* Experience delivering complex solutions to central governmental clients
* Demonstrable exposure to managing IT & Technology change (Infrastructure)
* Exceptional organisational and team management skills
* An ability to work well as an individual and also as part of a coordinated team
Are you an exceptional Senior IT Programme Manager Infrastructure, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Role: Senior IT Programme Manager Infrastructure
Rate: £700 £775
Agency: Anson McCade
Posted 46 days ago