Customer Service Advisor
Up to £10.89 per hour
Customer Service Inbound
£10.89 per hour
Welcome to SP Energy Networks SP Energy Networks
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Networking company that delivers electricity to homes and business in Central and Southern Scotland, Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales and North Shropshire. No matter who you pay your bill to, they are the people to contact for all enquiries relating to the electricity network.
Full time positions need to be flexible with working weekend and evenings until midnight
Vacancy 2 30.5hrs
Saturday 16:0000:00Main Responsibilities
Working as part of a team dealing with customer phone calls relating to Faults, Emergencies and other distribution matters to provide the key point of customer contact for the companys distribution customers.
- Handling incoming calls from customers relating to faults, emergencies and other distribution matters.
- Undertaking call management responsibilities including, call routing, activating messages, monitoring any outstanding call processes and callbacks, management in response to rapidly changing incoming call situations.
- Dealing with customers/complaints and ensuring customers are provided with a high standard of service.
- Making outbound calls to Energy Networks staff to obtain/provide information or transfer the customer if appropriate.
- Being aware of safety issues and responding calmly and efficiently to communicate essential advice to customers
- Responding to customers calmly and efficiently during emergency situations.
- Following Trouble Call and Distribution Call Centre procedures and accurately updating all systems
- Completing a variety of infill work tasks whilst being available to respond to call answering.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large wellknown brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a familyowned business, Rullions approach is credible and honest, focused on building longlasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forwardthinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small startups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Posted 9 days ago