Experienced Banking Paralegal
Elevate are recruiting an Experienced Paralegal to work for an International Law firm in London on a 3-month contract.
The successful candidate will work across multiple finance areas including banking, structured finance and funds. However, the primary focus will be on banking.
You might be the right person if you:
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a leading International Law Firm.
- Can work well in a team of paralegals, and can manage and advise more junior colleagues.
- Have the knowledge, confidence and experience to hit the ground running.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- Experience of managing CP Checklists and Post completion matters.
- The ability to analyse large amounts of data.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work on confidential matters and keep them confidential.
- High level of IT literacy.
- A willingness to learn and a determination to develop a better understanding of the legal function.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Experience of working as part of a team, and occasionally under time pressure.
- A general understanding of the Bank’s corporate structure.
- BA from a respected University.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Posted 52 days ago