Business Development Manager
£40000 - £55000 per annum + £90,000 -£120,000 OTE
Business Development Manager
£40,000 £60,000 basic / £90,000+ OTE + Car Allowance
Hospitality, Stadium, Restaurant technologies
Mixture of Software & Hardware Sell
Home based role with flexibility and autonomy
Do you have experience selling tech solutions in to Hospitality, Stadiums / Venues, Restaurants?
Are you a proactive New Business person with excellent Account Management Experience?
Are you a true consultative sales person able to close deal values of up to £250k?
We are currently working with a leading technology provider selling solutions in to the Hospitality, Stadiums, Venues and Restaurant industries. With a reputation for quality they have experience of working with major players in each of the 4 5 key verticals they operate in. Their technology focus on quality of service, Epos, Communicaitons and most importantly solutions to improve efficiency and quality.
You will be selling an industry leading technology solution. Sales cycle could be anywhere from 1 12 months depending on the value of the deal and equally you could close a small deal worth £20k with a small hotel through to a £250k deal with a large venue or stadium. Experience of selling tech in to Hospitality / Restaurant / Leisure would be a good fit. This is a national position where you will be responsible for both new business and account management with the flexibility to work autonomously and with flexbility.
You will work to an annual revenue target and sales are normally made up of a number of smaller deals per year with 2 3 major wins. Some leads will be provided as well as existing accounts to grow however preference is put on people who can develop new relationships with new key players in each sector.
Career progression is expected and the average person stays with this business for a minimum of 5 years. If you are a new business hunter with a polished and professional approach and the relevant background experience this is the chance to join a true market leader in their field.
Responsibilities: Business Development Manager
- Developing longterm UK based customer relationships within hospitality industry companies.
- Utilising diverse forms of market research to generate new customer business.
- Translating leads into product sales, ability to articulate proposition to potential customers.
- Develop market awareness of the hospitality / leisure / restaurants market
- Prepare realistic and detailed business proposals and tailored solutions for customers.
- Develop effective, constructive and collaborative relationships with all relevant company departments to develop future account strategies.
- Utilize daily the CRM system to record activity and progress against goals and objectives.
- Delivery against agreed quarterly sales targets.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to translate technical product features into customer benefits.
- Experience of identifying decisionmakers and building longterm, successful relationships.
- Planning and organisational skills
Required skills, experience: Business Development Manager
- Strong sales focus with the desire to win business and earn commission
- A desire to work within a dynamic, agile environment with exposure to new technologies
- Taking responsibility for each sale, from lead generation through to close
- Experience selling Tech Solutions / Software Solutions and experience selling in to the hospitality industry
- Dynamic, focused and with a clear will to succeed
- Is a hunter, comfortable with generating business from scratch and experienced in building pipelines and driving opportunities.
- A disciplined approach to Time and Pipeline management
- Graduate ideally however not essential
- Has a handson mentality, is selfmotivated, however likes to work as part of an ambitious team.
Sales Executive, New Business, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Consultant, Account Executive, Software Sales, Solutions Sales, Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, SaaS, EPOS, Point of Sales
Posted 15 days ago