Junior Sous Chef Restaurant
Up to £26000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Junior Sous Chef Restaurant £26k plus tips
Our client is a contemporary style restaurant with an excellent reputation based near Woking. They offer a warm welcome and serve high quality fresh food, as well as providing a relaxing atmosphere.
They are looking for a Junior Sous Chef to work in their main kitchen. The role is to assist the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen.
The ideal Junior Sous Chef will have:
- Experience as a Junior Sous Chef in a similar style restaurant or Gastro Pub
- Able to deputise for the Sous Chef in their absence
- Happy to train junior chefs
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Happy cooking fresh food
- There is no accommodation available and you do need your own transport to be able to get to the hotel as there is no public transport in the area.
An excellent opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef to work for a highly recommended restaurant within Surrey.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
We will try to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Posted 73 days ago