Supply Teachers needed in Southampton!
Are you an enthusiastic newly qualified teacher looking for part time work or an experienced teacher looking to reduce your workload?
Teaching personnel are working with numerous secondary schools across the Southampton area that is looking for teachers to teach on a regular basis across KS3 and KS4 age groups. The role will involve teaching without any additional responsibilities such as planning or marking. The successful applicants will have a recognised UK teaching qualification and will be happy to teach a range of subjects on a daily basis.
- 1-5 days per week dependant on your availability
- Access to your own online availability diary to manage your own workload
- GBP90 - GBP120 per day - paid on a weekly basis with no additional fee's
- Introduction to over 10 welcoming and successful secondary schools in Southampton
The day to day logistics will include delivering pre planned work to a class ensuring school behaviour policies are upheld and also that you have provided an environment within a classroom which enables students to learn!
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Choice and Variety – Offering you a range of opportunities and schools to work within.
- Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy – Fantastic training available to increase your skills and expertise.
- Pay – Great pay rates dependant on experience and the roles you undertake, you would be paid on a weekly basis.
- Excellence in Education Awards – recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools.
- TP Tokens – supporting national children and education charities through your direction.
Teaching Personnel are looking for the right candidates to start as soon as possible, all candidates will be considered, and interviews will be arranged on application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 7 days ago