£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bonuses
Intermediate Project Manager UK Construction Consultancy
A leading international Multi Disciplinary Consultancy firm based in London near Southwark are in need of an Intermediate Project Manager to join their Project Management team. Highly focused on internal progression they massively support development of their staff.
A leader within the build asset design and consultancy industry with significant support for its employees. The firm have a huge passion for construction and development and specialise in the following sectors:
- Commercial Development
- Mixed Use
As an Intermediate Project Manager you will assist and manage planning conditions, procurement and design and lead the project team in the delivery of the clients requirements from inception to completion. You will represent the company in a professional manor and gain the confidence and trust of the client to ensure repeat business.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
- Experience and working knowledge of NEC forms of contract.
- Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
- Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fitout proposals and agree client specifications.
- Liaise with planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
- Overseeing Construction Projects across all sectors, from inception to completion, with the option to diversify further down the line.
- £35,000 £42,000 pa
- Private healthcare
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Posted 27 days ago