Residential Installation Engineer (Fibre\FTTH x2)
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Residential Installation Engineer Fibre\FTTH x2
Up to £25,000 + Vehicle + Overtime + Company Benefits (25 days holiday, pension, etc)
Location: London (all around West, Central and SouthEast London)
A fastgrowing and exciting Ultrafast Broadband provider based in West London are looking for x2 Residential Installation Engineer. The company offers a cheaper and betterperforming broadband product than its competitors providing up to 1000 Mbps broadband to its customers! With a fresh look at the market and an exciting range of products, they have an extremely friendly, approachable and dedicated team and a management structure that is open to innovative ideas and creative solutions.
Calling all experience cabling / broadband installation engineers we have an opportunity for you to learn Fibre Splicing with the most innovative True Fibre ISP in London. If you are passionate about ultrahigh speed broadband, have excellent customer service skills and want to join a company that are changing the face of internet connections in London then look no further.
The ideal candidate would have a background in customer / residential installations for a similar ISP.
* Travelling to customer homes to install new cables and company products
* Installing cables, router/equipment and fibre splicing to ensure the best possible connection
* Demonstrate and educate customers on their newly installer products
* Ensure customers give you a 5/5 for customer service
* Ensure your company vehicle and appearance give the best possible impression of the company
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Drew Derry on######### or via email on
Posted 32 days ago