Senior Income Product Manager
£55000 - £60000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join one of the nation's most important charities at their headquarters in London.
They are looking for someone to take this on for a fixed-term contract or as a permanent position.
The charity has a strong reputation for providing world-leading research, award-winning advice services and life-changing campaigns in supporting those with a life threatening condition - over 5 million in the UK alone.
In this new role for the organisation, as the Senior Income Product Manager you will be responsible for the charities fundraising products and propositions portfolio across a range of supporter profiles and marketing channels including members, schools and youth organisation's, community groups and corporations.
We are looking for a commercially minded, digital and CRM literate individual who will be focused on short to medium term income targets and longer-term ROI and who can see the potential for charities to harness the power of technology and data to transform outcomes of their supporters. Product innovation and analysis will be crucial to developing the necessary insight to drive supporter donations to ultimately increase income and financial stability. You will relish in the opportunity of achieving real impact for millions of people and have the confidence and initiative to bring bold thinking to big questions.
- Accountable for income targets and fundraising ROI
- Management of a portfolio of supporter giving fundraising products, activities and campaigns with a view to grow gross and net income
- Define and deliver fundraising products and propositions for launch via multi-channel campaigns
- Management of 3 Income Product Managers and 1 Assistant Income Product Manager
- Define and maintain a product roadmap with inputs from key insights and stakeholders
- Agree annual income targets including ongoing reviews and forecasts and to provide scenario planning to highlight opportunities and risk mitigation plans
- Use agile working methodologies to develop minimal viable product innovations to help deliver new products and define income/engagement opportunities with existing and new supporters
- Accountable for coordinating campaigns and product development to deliver through digital and non-digital activities
- Coordinate multiple campaign briefings, deliveries and evaluation and ensure all activity is carried out on time, within budgets and to agreed standards with detailed analytics
- Commercial product and proposition management
- Used agile and in market viability testing working methodologies to drive innovation
- Experience and broad knowledge of digital and marketing automation transformations
- Significant experience of managing and developing product and proposition portfolios
- Strong experience of use of data analytics to drive campaign and proposition management
- Wide ranging marketing campaign and channel management skills across digital and CRM platforms
- Strong experience of budget management and growth reforecasting
- Ability to clearly communicate and present complex product and marketing activities to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of leading a similar sized product and portfolio teams
Posted 19 days ago