Supply Primary Teacher
St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
£100 - £120 per day
The job of an educator is to teach students to see the vitality in themselves.
Are you looking for a role in education?
Have you got a passion for teaching children?
Do you want a job where the days work around you?
Im looking for a supply teacher to work across primary schools in St Leonards, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad is an education recruitment agency who support schools across Brighton, Hastings, Surrey and West Sussex with their longterm, daytoday and permanent needs. There is a large amount of work available so candidates will be kept busy. As a supply teacher you will be asked to work mornings, afternoons and full days in our schools so the right candidate must be flexible with this. For those who are just starting out as a teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. Through working as a supply teacher candidates are given the flexibility to choose their own days for work and these roles could potentially lead to permanent and longterm roles in some of our schools.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Free career advice
* Online diary
* DBS and school application support
* Refer a friend scheme
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Appbased booking system
* Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
* Local bookings
* Free CPD
* Flexible working days
* Teacher of the month
* Weekly pay
* No planning
* Competitive pay
* Keeping uptodate records of students progression and learning
* Marking work completed during the day
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
* An uptodate DBS on the update service
* Experience teaching in a UK primary school
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!
Posted 30 days ago