Primary Teacher - SEN
£100 - £130 per day
If you are a qualified Teacher and you're looking for flexible work to fit around your personal circumstances, we'd love to hear from you. We are seeking a primary teacher who has either SEN or mainstream experience who would be interested in supporting children within SEN schools and alternative provisions in Plymouth.
We have part time work available in our SEN schools across Plymouth where you will be asked to teach children with varying needs such as ASC, SEMH difficulties, learning difficulties and other complex needs. You will be working between the hours of 8:30am and 3:30pm and term time only. We have work available for an immediate start following successful completion of vetting requirements.
The successful candidate:
- Must have experience in teaching in either a mainstream or SEN school.
- Must have QTS.
- Must have experience working with primary aged pupils.
- Must be confident in the classroom and have excellent behaviour management skills.
- Will be calm, patient and able to set boundaries.
Information about the role:
- Part-time starting immediately.
- Will be taking on the full teaching responsibilities of a teacher on a daily basis.
- NQTs are able to apply.
We can offer you:
- Opportunity to work at various schools (SEN and mainstream) within Plymouth.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Continual professional development (CPD) opportunities.
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £44, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
If you hold experience working with children or young people and want take the next step in building a career in an exciting and rewarding area of education, please contact Harley on the details below or email your CV and a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted 20 days ago