Senior Search/ SEO Strategist
Leeds and London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO strategist to join our offices in Leeds and London! The role will invlove leading the organic strategy on accounts, managing technical activity, brief Content and PR Teams on non-technical elements of organic strategy whilst supporting new business efforts & growing the SEO Team & proposition within Edit.
- Develop mid and long-term SEO strategies for clients
- Work with Account Managers to communicate regularly with clients including phone calls, emails and in person meetings
- Analysis of client’s websites for on and off page search engine signals including technical SEO factors, CRO, and user interactions
- Extensive website and competitive analysis Advising other team members on how to carry out planned strategy
- Produce monthly reports using Google analytics and other tools
- Using Excel, Word and in-house tools to produce client reports and audits
- Industry analysis to advise clients on changes in their industry
- Generating viral marketing ideas and link bait opportunities
- Management of creative link development strategies
- Being active within the blogging community
- Keep up to date on SEO industry news and best practices
- Maintaining active social media profiles
What we're looking for:
- Excellent computer, internet and communication skills
- Good understanding of Google and other search-engines
- Good understanding of technical SEO requirements
- Good understanding of off page SEO factors
- 2+ years’ experience within the SEO industry
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Good organisational skills
- Confident communicator
Aside from working with an awesome team. We have three office in Leeds, London and Bath. Our Leeds office in a large open plan office and houses a 60 strong team of talented marketers and features a games room, fresh fruit and Nespresso coffee machine. We also have a fridge packed with ice-cold drinks, ready for our 4pm beer-o-clock Fridays. Similar benefits exist in London and Bath offices as well.
In addition to our extensive training budget, which allows our employees to become the best in the industry. We offer regular company social events as well as a number of other benefits including pension, life assurance, critical illness cover and private healthcare.
If you're interested in this opportunity please click the 'apply' button below or for further information call 0113 260 4010.
Posted 5 days ago