North Acton, Greater London, England
£70k per year
A multi-national retail organisation based in Central London is searching for an experienced Cloud Engineer to play a key role in leading project delivery supporting both business and IT projects, and taking charge of the build of the Infrastructure Cloud environment.
You will be the Lead Engineer in the Cloud Engineering team, providing guidance and expertise working through complex cloud design, build and configuration.
Cloud Engineer Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong design, build and configuration experience
- Extensive technical knowledge of Azure
- A wealth of Cloud technology knowledge i.e. Azure, Google, AWS, Azure Network and Cloud Security
- Previous experience in a DevOps operating model, establishing DevOps tools and practices for infrastructure management
- Experience building systems using infrastructure as code framework
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Cloud Engineer Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Scripting knowledge (Azure ARM, Terraform, JSON, PowerShell)
- Previous Lead Engineer experience, coaching and guiding members of the team
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Posted 22 days ago