Marine Site Manager
Lifes a beach . . . but yours could be spent on one with this fantastic opportunity to Manage fish farm sites in the idyllic North West of Scotland!
Escape Recruitment is delighted to be working with one of Scotlands leading producers of fresh Salmon. With sites throughout Scotlands beautiful West Coast, our client exports their quality produce across the globe, taking a considerable share of Scotlands £500 million Salmon export industry in 2018.
We are looking for experienced seafood and fishery Managers, who are looking for an exciting challenge. This opportunity will have operational responsibility for; the sites, the equipment and the quality of the fish.
We have 2 Site Manager opportunities that we are recruiting for, both based in the beautiful North West of Scotland.
On your doorstep will be; jawdropping landscapes, glorious beaches, stunning sunsets, occasional Northern Lights and remarkable wildlife; not to mention youll always have the very best fresh fish for dinner!
With the locals renowned for being welcoming and friendly, this is a fantastic and safe place to build your life and become an integral part of a closeknit community.
As Marine Site Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Maximising the site production
- Ensuring systems are in place to monitor and record the KPIs
- Ensuring your team understand and meet their KPIs.
- Identify areas for improvements on the site and put actions in place to achieve this
- Manage the staff onsite from arranging training and development, through to holiday approval and managing performance and conduct
- Provide input and direction into site expenditure to meet budgetary requirements
- Put health & Safety at the heart of operations, making sure that the highest standards are maintained in line with the Groups policy
- Ensure the site achieves the highest standards and quality throughout.
- Creating an environment to drive improvement and embrace change, challenging traditional approaches and encouraging discussions and implementation
If you believe that you have the experience needed and have the passion and drive to take this opportunity with both hands, please send through your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Posted 38 days ago