Senior Engineer Design Electrical/Mechanical
£34.50 - £35.00 per hour
Opportunities like this dont come around often would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Senior Engineer Designer to join their growing team in Bristol on an initial 6month contract. This role pays £35.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Senior Engineer Designer role, youll be responsible for:
Maintaining and developing a wide range of engineering activities associated with the control and maturity management of the whole ship design.
Supporting the Chief Engineers governance through process, toolsets, reporting and measures.
Working with multiple stakeholders to evolve the processes and measures.
To succeed within the Senior Engineer Designer role, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Engineering knowledge to develop maintain and evolve processes and guidance to control, manage and measure engineering artefact maturity.
- Managing the engineering technical maturity, through coordinating zonal reviews and designating / implementing maturity targets relating to transition gates.
- Management of engineering quality issues and stakeholder observations relating to compartment plan approvals.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Engineer Designer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
- ***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 25 days ago