Cylinder Driver (Class 2)
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at the heart of our organisation.
As a Cylinder Driver (Class 2) you will be delivering Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in Cylinders to domestic and commercial Flogas customers in and around the Cambridgeshire area. Will include some weekend working as part of a rostered shift pattern.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per Operational Procedures
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
- Meet Flogas driver performance standards
- Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures
- Deliveries to customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
What do we want from you?
- Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2) Licence
- Possess an ADR in Packages with minimum Class 2 gasses (Tanks advantageous)
- Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- Be committed to provide excellent customer service
- Be reliable, flexible and hard working
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Have a safe driving record
- Willing to progress onto Tankers with relevant experience & training
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and noncontractual bonus scheme.
Posted 11 days ago