Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£22k - 28k per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a frontend developer to join an award winning, market-leading business based in Manchester. This is an opportunity for a frontend developer to join a high regarded, recognised brand within their industry operating as a leader within it. A Queen's Award for Enterprise winner, they work together with leading airlines and travel brand to promote the service offering through many different channels. The frontend developer will be joining a very dynamic company, where things happen quickly, which is exactly the reason why enthusiastic individuals are required who are eager to learn and grow their skillset. A wide range of development opportunities are offered whilst still encouraging your individuality and creativity.
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Exposer to ASP.NET would be advantageous
- Responsible and independent
- Proactive and idea driven
- Can work individually as well as part of a team
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate, creative and self-motivated
- Effectively using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server to collaborate with other team members.
- Working on multiple projects at a time, from concept through to completion/final sign-off.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are complied with and executed to a high standard.
- Maintenance or migration of existing websites to new versions of the server-side framework.
If you are a frontend developer, or a junior frontend developer who is seeking your next opportunity/promotion within a hugely successful business based in Manchester, please email your CV to ######### along with availability, notice period and salary expectations or please call######### for more information.
Premier Group are acting as an employment agency.
Posted 33 days ago