Agile Project Manager
St. Louis, MO, USA
Equifax Workforce Solutions is looking for an agile project manager who is a change agent to drive software development agile teams to deliver business value and enjoys challenges in making process improvement. This role will focus on leading the team over managing the tasks, and adapting to change over conforming to plan.
You will have the opportunity to work with a leading-edge IT organization with top talent and multiple technologies to address some of the most challenging IT issues facing companies today. Must have the ability to manage competing demands with professionalism and a win-win attitude.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Responsible for facilitating the PI planning event, Agile Release Train process and execution by escalating impediments, managing risk, helping assure value delivery and helping drive continuous improvement.
- Responsible for evaluating and measuring team process efficiencies and propose continuous improvements.
- Be a servant leader and Improve team’s overall project execution by increasing collaboration, innovation, and introducing techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances.
- Determine whether team members (new and existing) need training and in some cases in what areas. They are invested in the growth of teams and team members, so that everyone can be successful in their role.
Be an advocate for complete SDLC process, and Engineering Handbook adoption
- Develop analytics and customizable reports and dashboards to inform team leaders, which are instantly available, to predict future efforts
Continuously analyze the capacity of each squad to measure velocity and ensure deliverable commitments are consistently met.
- Clearly define and quantify project plans, coordinate project schedules, and establish concrete deadlines related to each project goal and milestones.
- 3 or more years of professional experience managing technology projects with cross-functional, matrix staff (including vendors) with high integration across multiple lines of business and technical discipline
- 2 years minimum experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager to manage Agile projects with Agile software development methodologies, specifically Scrum, Lean or Kanban
- Experience in leading process improvement and/or change initiatives, especially as it related to software development is a plus
- Proven ability as a servant leader able to lead and work with multiple diverse roles and personalities
- Self-motivated driver able to make progress despite obstacles and to solve problems
- Strong time management skills and sense of timeliness in meeting commitments
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Demonstrated aptitude for acquiring knowledge and skills
- Ability to understand the key metrics to measure, observe and optimize for
- Exceptional facilitation skills, must be able to lead and demonstrate value add principles with transparency (e.g. desire to bring disclosure and grow trust)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Scrum Master or other agile certification is a plus
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience
Primary Location: USA-St. Louis-2330 Ball
Function: Function - Project, Program and Process Management
Schedule: Full time
Posted 7 days ago