Customer Service Advisor - Frodsham | Zoek UK
Customer Service Advisor
Up to £20,000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Your role as Customer Service Advisor is to support the wider team and deliver an excellent end to end customer journey. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced customer service advisor to join this rapidly expanding business. You will need to take control of all aspects of the customer relationship and be able to deliver an excellent customer journey.
The position will require an exceptional relationship builder, someone with experience of identifying, investigating and resolving customer service and service delivery issues. The role will require extensive internal communications and working alongside other departments to deliver excellent customer service, query and issue resolutions.
You and your colleagues will be the main point of contact for all customers queries. You will ensure customers needs are always met and go the extra mile to live up to the brand culture and values.
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Adhere and live up to the company culture and values
- Ensure that your product knowledge is of the highest possible level in order to drive service
- Prioritising and problem solving at all times
- Be truly passionate about customer journey and the impact that has on the wider business
- You will have previous experience in a customer service role, this can be either face to face or phone based.
- You will have personal drive in delivering great service and inspire this with your colleagues
- Comfortable with customer interactions
- Track record in delivering exceptional service
- Help to create a positive environment for your colleagues and customers alike, displaying a knowledge and passion for our products that will emit confidence in our brand
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills to confidently respond to any customer complaints and comments in a positive and professional manner
- Demonstrate a desire to offer our customers a truly satisfying experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- A talented team player, able to be a great addition to an already inspiring team environment
- Ability to solve problems; detail orientated; proactive and organised
- We are looking for employees that have passion, vision, competitiveness and humility engrained into their way of life
Our client is an award-winning bed specialist, offering a fantastic range of products along with world class service. With a huge online offering, they’re recognised as one of the UK’s largest and leading bed specialists.
If you are passionate about service, friendly and full of drive you’ll fit right in.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Frodsham, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port, Northwich, Warrington, St Helens, Chester
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Posted 37 days ago