Support Specialist (Infrastructure, Application, Desktop)
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Application Support Desktop Support Infrastructure Support Allegro Commodities Energy trading Support 1st line Support 2nd line Support Systems Analysis Front Office Production Applications Incidents Service Requests Tableau Service MS BI Suite SSRS SSIS SSAS Windows 7 SQL VBA FEA IMOS Trayport
iKas International are currently recruiting for an Support Specialist (Infrastructure, Application Support, Desktop Support) on behalf of an industry renowned, market leading Global Commodities Trading Company who are looking to grow out their team. Sitting within one of the most business critical areas, this is an opportunity for an accomplished Application Support Desktop Support who has exceptional skills providing infrastructure support & system analysis skills gained from an energy, commodity or similar trading environment.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience working on a support desk being responsible for frontoffice production applications. You will have the ability to manage incident and service requests with the ability to support application layers such as, Tableau, Service Bus or MS BI Suite. You will have working experience of Allegro and will be familiar with FEA, IMOS Trayport or Global Vision. Excellent knowledge of SQL, Powershell, Cloud, Microsoft Azure with excellent domain knowledge of commodities
Excellent Understanding of:
- 5+ years Application Support / Desktop Support / Infrastructure Support
- Experience working in either energy, commodities or a similar trading environment
- Good working experience using Allegro
- Strong domain skills in Commodities
- Familiar with applications such as FEA, IMOS, Trayport, GlobalVision/Joule
- Experience supporting application layers such as Tableau, Service Bus or MS BI Suite
- Ability to diagnose applications issues in a window Server (Windows 7)
- Strong analysis skills, the skill to resolve complex problems and posit pragmatic solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a teamorientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead discussions to a conclusion
If this sounds inline with your skills and experience, please apply to get in touch and find out more from one of our specialist consultants.
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking APPLY NOW, you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.
Posted 14 days ago