Customer Care Advisor
Up to £18000 per annum + Exciting additional benefits!
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Care Advisor
Based in Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire
Salary £18,000 per annum + exciting benefits (see below!)
Permanent, Full time vacancy working on a rota basis
Our client is a global technology company and a marketleading supplier. We are looking for a Customer Care Advisor to join their renowned Head Office to work in the Contact Centre.
You will be responsible in delivering amazing, worldclass customer service. This will include dealing with inbound calls and engaging with internal or external customers, meeting their needs every step of the way.
You will be contracted to 35 hours per week, working on a rota basis which will include evenings and weekends. Shift patterns are 08:0016:00, 09:0017:00, 09:3017:30, or 12:0020:00 regularly. Occasionally (to cover holiday or sickness) 15:0023:00, 16:0000:00 and 00:0008:00.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to progress within the team, have free parking on site as well as access to the on site gym and yoga classes! You will be part of a company that really is on the path for continued growth.
So, does all of the above sound exciting? If so, dont hesitate and apply now!
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Advisor:
- Deal with customer queries in a professional manner ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered on every call.
- Take full ownership of internal and external customers by effectively managing their expectations delivering whats promised, keeping the customer informed and up to date throughout.
- Actively seek feedback from customers through the use of Customer Satisfaction Surveys in line with KPIs
- Take ownership of your own development ensuring your Personal Development Log is kept up to date.
- Achieve your KPIs in line with the objectives set.
- Identify crosssell opportunities.
- Take full ownership of customer complaints.
- Implement outcomes of coaching, feedback and training in line with set objectives.
- Ensure errors are kept to a minimum.
- Arrange installations and cancellations of rental equipment.
- Ensure administration duties are completed accurately and within a timescale.
- Liaise/support Rental Service Technicians with all queries.
- Build quality into all aspects of your work by maintaining compliance
- Excellent phone manner.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- You must be confident, have excellent listening skills and good communication skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Must be PC literate with good keyboarding skills and knowledge of MS Office namely Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills ensuring a high level of productivity.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Effective team player.
- A positive can do attitude displaying behaviours in line with our company core values.
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial, Construction and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles we have available please call######### for further details.
Posted 77 days ago