Senior Quantity Surveyor
North London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Package
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £80,000 Basic salary + Package benefits
Location: North London
This opportunity is to work for a main contractor now looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The ideal candidate would have a background of working for main contractors within the Residential, Commercial, Education or Healthcare sectors and have the capability of being a Commercial Lead on a £20million+ project.
The project is a £15million Mixeduse scheme, based in North London.
Commercial & Contractual
- Analysis of tender allowances
- The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Subcontract and Design Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparation of cost to complete
- Cash management and maximisation
- Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
- Provision of standard reports
- Internal Valuations/CVRs and subcontract liability reports in accordance with schedule of accounting period end dates and deadlines
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry for a main contractor, specifically on Design and Build
- You will have sound experience of working within the same, or similar role previously
If this position is of interest, please apply for the role or contact me directly for more information on######### or
Posted 80 days ago