Chef de Partie
£22k - 26k per year + package including tips
Chef de Partie required for Quality Casual Dining Restaurant in Essex
Our Client is recruiting a Chef to work in their AA rosette level brasserie in Dedham, Essex. As part of a skilled kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving a fresh seasonal menu for the restaurant and private parties
This is a great role for someone looking to get into kitchen management in an established business.
The Role - Chef de Partie
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
- Preparing meals for all day service
- Opportunity for career progression
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a busy hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £22k+4k tips = £26k package
- Employee Benefits
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development
Application . To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Posted 19 days ago