Recruitment Consultant - 27015
£22000 to £25000 per annum
Are you an experienced Chef with a large network?
- Do you want to work Week-day Daytimes?
- Are you a Recruitment Consultant who is worth MORE commission?
- Do you know the London food scene?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then you could be the next Superstar to join Jubilee Talent as a Recruitment Consultant!!! Talk to us TODAY, upload your CV.
Recruitment Consultant - Basics :
- At Jubilee Talent we pay our Consultants WELL. Fact.
- Our commission structure is one of the BEST in the industry. Fact.
- We work Monday to Friday DAYTIME If you're a Chef then no more knocking off at 11pm or later! . Fact.
- You might have to do the odd check in at one of the Premier League Football grounds, but they’re always early, never in the evening. Well, its not all roses is it?!
- Clear development path to grow a team and move into a Managerial role. You can hear this straight from the horses mouth, talk to our existing Recruitment Consultants, many of whom were either Sous Chef, Head Chef or Exec Chef before they joined Jubilee Talent.
Day to Day and Traits:
You will be working within a team of experienced recruitment consultants across 3 regional offices; London, Birmingham, Gloucester.
You will take on a warm desk with existing clients and candidates, then you are free to establish and develop this as far as you like, the sky is literally the limit. Again, talk to any one of our Consultants and they will explain their own rise to success with the company.
You will Upload your CV and talk to one of our Managers today. We’d love to tell you about our glittering 20 year history in Hospitality Recruitment and how we plan to adapt and develop during the next 20 years, ensuring our long list of premium Clients continue to receive the best possible service and candidates.
Posted 49 days ago