NQ Planning Solicitor
£43000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
A very well regarded international law firm in Leeds is looking for an ambitious and career minded NQ planning solicitor to join its team.
- You will be joining a highly regarded real estate team with an excellent reputation nationally. The planning team advises public and private sector clients on planning aspects of major real estate transactions, infrastructure projects, planning applications and appeals, environmental and highways matters and judicial review.
- You will be working closely with the senior fee earners on some high-value complex matters so a good grounding of knowledge of planning law is essential. The firm offers employees a truly supportive working environment where talented and hard-working lawyers are given the scope to genuinely thrive.
- You must be a qualified real estate solicitor or planning solicitor (likely recently qualified or coming up to qualification). You will likely have trained at a recognised firm (regional or national) and have at least 6 months' experience in real estate or planning, with a passion to specialise in this area of law.
You must have a strong academic record. Planning solicitors from smaller practices or local government with the relevant skills/experience are also encouraged to apply.
- On offer is a very competitive NQ salary, together with an array of benefits in line with a leading international law firm. In addition, you will have a clear path for career progression as the team/firm will take a genuine interest in your development.
- Apply now to be considered for this excellent NQ planning solicitor opportunity and join a fantastic team in Leeds, or contact Rachael Atherton for further information.#########
Posted 19 days ago