Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Competitive + Benefits
I'm currently recruiting for a defendant clinical negligence role, with this Leeds based Top 100 client, that is looking to strengthen its team by adding a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to its highly regarded healthcare team.
- This leading national firm acts for NHS Resolution, putting them at the heart of claims and complaints brought against the NHS. They are highly regarded for its work on behalf of NHS Trusts and other providers in medical malpractice cases. They also act for providers in a wide variety of non-claims matters including inquests, Court of Protection proceedings and general ethical advisory matters.
- They are open to candidates with 1+ PQE.
- The successful Clinical Negligence Solicitor will be managing a caseload of litigated and pre-litigated matters including high value, complex claims for NHSR and Insurers, building up experience of and expertise in medical law work.
It is essential that you have experience in clinical negligence and medical malpractice work, with a keen interest, if not direct experience in, non-claims medico-legal work.
- The firm offers a supportive and friendly working environment, enabling you to produce high quality work and progress your career.
- For an initial confidential conversation regarding this Leeds-based Clinical Negligence Solicitor role, please contact Rachael Atherton or apply via the link.#########
Posted 6 days ago