Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Logistics Scheduler Hemel Hempstead £13ph 9 Months Mat Cover
Shifts: Wednesday Saturday 04:00 14:30
*These shifts are subject to change due to business requirements and require flexibility*
This large corporate giant are a looking for an experienced Logistics Scheduler to join their busy to team in Hemel Hempstead. You will be pivotal in ensuring excellent the complex coordination of orders and ultimately customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Focus on lastmile forecasting
* Scheduling and routing
* Playing a key role in our delivery stations operate.
* You will be responsible for executing daily forecasts, labour scheduling and routing, affecting tens of thousands of packages.
* You will be accountable for cost, customer experience, and delivery partner experience.
* You will ensure that targets and service deadlines are met, according to regulatory requirements.
* You will play a proactive role in written and verbal communication with various departments and stakeholders
* You will need to be able to step back at strategic intervals to take in the bigger picture and to be comfortable conducting research into process improvement initiatives
In addition, you will be instrumental in developing best practices and standard work for the network!
What youll need:
* Strong previous experience in logistics
* A passion for innovation
* Problem solving abilities
* Team player who will embrace and adopt the companies strong principles
* You possess solid computer literacy skills, including the ability to understand and manage Excel data reports strong Excel required!
* You need to be a solid team player
* You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* You are flexible and remain levelheaded at all times, even in the face of unexpected or unplanned situations
* Youve already gained solid experience in a Logistics or Transportation environment.
* Working knowledge of SQL.
What youll receive!
* Competitive Salary
* Accrued Holiday Pay
* An excellent, solid 9 month placement within a well known, well established business
* Full support during your application process and throughout your placement!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Posted 49 days ago