Production Accountant Media Business Central London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Production Accountant Media Company London
Harmonic are delighted to be working with global fullservice Media business based in central London. Youll be sitting within a Production team of 40 with access to the wider business who operate from the same location.
They have cultivated a fantastic working environment which is fast paced and dynamic, meaning entrepreneurial candidates who like to effect change in a role will have a lot of scope to do so. Youll be liaising with different teams managing the finances of production departments and will business partner with the senior leadership team, as well as other creatives.
The Production Accountant will play a central role for the team demystfying financial jargon with the producers, and working as a commercial point of contact between the Finance function and the Production team. It offers great exposure to Senior Management, as you will liaise with the Executive Producer, managing annual budgets and cash flow projections.
- Responsibility for managing annual budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Financial reporting when required by the Production and Finance team
- Assessing and maintaining forecast and performance measurement
- Providing variance analysis
- Liaising with the production team and MD on budgets and forecasts
- Creating reconciliation statements for projects
- Supporting the Production team with financially related issues
- Adhoc tasks with the Finance Director & Executive Producer
What we need to see:
- Experience working as a Production Accountant
- Experience in the Media sector
Salary: £40,000 £50,000
If you are interested to be considered for the role please forward your CV or ring#########
Posted 12 days ago