£50000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
Senior C Engineer opportunity to join a World renowned high performance Technology company in central London. Come and join a well know F1 Company
You will work in the engineering team creating innovate software to solve crucial challenges that come in industries such as health & transport.
You will be working on a high volume data analytics tool, which is at the core of this Engineering business. You should have experience building maintainable codebases using OOP & SOLID principles. Ideally you should have good experience of writing complex and scalable code.
The company are doing a transition to Cloud Microservices. Any experience in this area would be highly desirable.
Are you the sort of person who enjoys learning and developing your own skills as well as other peoples? If so, read on. The company encourage collaboration and continuous learning. Thought sharing and problem solving will be key elements of the role.
The central London offices boast state of the art spacious offices, fantastic views over London, weekly events, classes and workshops to discuss the next trends in Technology.
- Experience in C with latest .NET versions
- Understanding of concurrency and multithreaded applications
- Experience with CI/CD and configuration tools e.g. Azure DevOps or similar
- Extensive experience and strong believer in Agile methodologies
- Experience with WPF/WCF and MVVM design patterns
- Experience in C++
- Good understanding of data structures and big data processing frameworks
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL or similar
Please apply now to avoid disappointment.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 20 days ago