West Midlands - This Area Only
£25,000 - £30,000 + Package
£25,000 - £30,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to join a modern, developing organisation who are bespoke in the products they manufacture. They are seeking someone to join them in this pivotal role in providing the day to day leadership to the team.
Are you a Production Supervisor wanting to further your career within the manufacturing sector??
Are you looking for that next challenge??
Then this is the position for you!!!!
The Production Supervisor’s Responsibilities are to implement practices and processes to ensure smooth running of manufacturing and ensure customer orders are completed OTIF and Right First Time as well as:
- Driving continuous improvements throughout
- Ensure new starters are trained and assessed weekly
- Ensure work is flowing correctly to achieve targets
- Carry out random inspections to ensure quality and specifications are of a high standard
- 5s activities
- Maintain Health & Safety and a safe working environment
- Drive OEE
- Ensure Production targets are met
- Ensure monthly stock takes are completed and with minimum discrepancies
- Develop the team and monitor performance
- 6-2 shift
The Production Supervisor will have:
- Experience in a similar position and strong working relationship with the Section / Production Leader
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with stock and scrap rates
- Strong customer focus
- Development skills to train colleagues
- The ability to work as part of a team and to lead that team to achieve production KPIs
- The drive to achieve excellence and customer fulfilment
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued change and develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Production Supervisor will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
This role is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Willenhall, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Dudley, West Brom and surrounding areas.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter to Laura Ensor.
Posted 15 days ago