Financial Analyst - Woking | Zoek UK
£240 - £260 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Interim Financial Analyst £250 per day.
Robert Half are delighted to be managing an exclusive search to secure a new Interim Financial Analyst for a brilliant company based in central Woking.
This is working for a very cool and funky business, fast paced, marketing led and based in state-of-the-art offices in Woking.
This is a brilliant role if you are looking to add commercial value, work with autonomy and build a long-term finance career.
This is a brand-new role and is reporting into the Finance Director, it will be situated in the middle of a fun and talented finance team.
We are looking for a high energy and forward-thinking qualified or finalist level accountant. Our client is looking for someone with a strong analytical background, hardworking with advanced excel.
We are looking for people who can tick the following boxes.
- Qualified of Finalist Accountant (CIMA / ACCA)
- Strong background in management accounting.
- Experience in supporting with analysis, budgets and forecasts.
- Ambitious mindset, wanting to qualify and build a fast track career.
- This is a really hands on and varied role that would suit someone who loves fixing issues, dealing with stake holders and customers.
- Someone prepared to hustle, go above and beyond and really deliver great results.
High energy company, great people, innovative culture and lots to get stuck into.
The successful Financial Analyst must be a finalist or qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background. We are looking for someone bright wanting to keep learning.
- Support with the preparation of all monthly management accounts.
- Act as the commercial finance lead for a number of key divisions.
- Act as a true business partner to the wider business, building a culture of finance commercial support.
- Support on key budget and planning processes.
- Support with preparing the new short and long term forecasts.
- Variance analysis and business case reviews.
- Prepare management, board and investor packs.
- Influence key decision making around contract performance, margins, pricing and retention.
- Create excel models to manipulate large volumes of commercial data.
- Support on month end close and reporting numbers back into group.
- Directly business partner the sales, marketing and bids teams.
The successful Financial Analyst is likely to be a finalist or qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA) with a strong academic background. This could suit a management accountant or assistant accountant looking to step up.
To come to the top of our list ticking these boxes would help.
- Bright, engaging and finalist or qualified accountant.
- Strong management accounting and analytical skill set.
- Ability to work in Woking on a daily basis.
Great business performing very well.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 21 days ago