£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Zachary Daniels are delighted to be recruiting for one of the most innovative and exciting retailers in the UK market. Set to expand massively over the next 12 months, this is a fantastic opportunity for an established Area Manager who is forward thinking, passionate about delivering a worldclass experience to the customer.
Our client is looking for an experienced Area Manager who has excellent leadership skills and has had extensive experience in developing and coaching colleagues to deliver a unique customer journey, that leaves the customer with a lasting impression. This position will be covering across the Oxfordshire.
The Role of an Area Manager
- You will manage a team of up to 30 field based employees who will be product experts in their field
- You will be responsible for reviewing and engaging your colleagues in a set of service and sales based KPIs
- Above all you will put customer service and experience at the heart of everything you do daily.
- Development and coaching of your team, as well as regular reviews and objective planning
- Ability to empower the team to deliver sales though service
What we want in our new Area Manager
- You will have existing experience managing a large team in a service led retail environment
- You will have been an Area Manager, or a Senior Manager with a reputable brand for a number of years, the role would also suit a candidate who has experience of being an high profile retail brand.
- You will have strong values that you are able to engage your team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage your team remotely and instore
- You will need to demonstrate a great track record of managing a customer journey in a consultative sales environment
- Have a driving licence with great driving record and be flexible to travel across their area
- All candidates are subject to a DBS check
- Thrives is a fast paced constantly evolving work environment
Our client can offer a fantastic benefits package, they occupy a unique place in the UK Retail market and want to work with the best people in retail.
Posted 9 days ago