Customer Journey, UX Design
£35000 to £38000 per annum
Position: Customer Journey, UX Design Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 Base + bens Location: Bucks
URGENT INTERVIEWING NOW
An excellent challenge for a Designer or Junior UX Programmer to join this Global Software Services Practice as part of the UK Team. You will be a UX Specialist to help build the front end of the SaaS Platform for various customers. You will work on customer briefs with the Design Team to create dashboards & reports etc. You will be involved in the complete software frontend, design and software integration, application integration and possibly test for implementation and “go live” lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities: To train on a specific software suite of products for a SaaS Platform.
- Analyse customer requirements and produce solution for modification to user web-documents of Technical needs with Business Analysts & workflows etc.
- Assist with software and processes, Compliance needs etc with Test Team.
- Identify and provide solutions for internal/external customer issues and the benefits of the new system & front end etc. customising the GUI etc.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to identify and provide quality customer solutions.
- 1+ years commercial experience in some “hands on” coding web forms etc.
- BSC or similar technical degree + web or mobile software SaaS Platform.
- Strong analytical skills with customer journey or Apps background.
- Any Configuration experience or data integration, XML, CSV, JSON etc.
- Product Training will be given but expertise in “hands on” programming will be needed for quick learning and skills transfer.
- Any Database or SQL would be useful but not essential. Also Designing of Questionnaire & Surveys, Data Analytics etc.
- Experience of on-line services in the Automotive or Patient care industry.
- A 2nd language like German would be very useful
This is an exciting position to join a dynamic and fast paced Global Software company where you can help to make a real difference and progress your career within the team.
Posted 9 days ago