We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create liveable, sustainable and advanced urban environments. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work and play.
· Integrity – We do what is right
· Partnerships – We work together
· Excellence – We pursue design excellence
· Innovation – We embrace ingenuity
· Community– We build community
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and a human touch.
At IBI Group, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity to join our award winning international practice as a Marketing Manager, based in Manchester with travel to studios around the UK. We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced individual seeking a varied role as a key member of a vibrant and busy Marketing team.
The Marketing Manager will have 2 direct reports and be part of an extended team of 7 who work collaboratively to support a national team of professionals in various disciplines. You will be expected to contribute information and ideas to the strategic planning process and demonstrate an understanding of business goals and marketing activities that can help achieve strategic aspirations. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for managing appropriate marketing and messaging strategies to support prepositioning for key pursuits and help to devise and deliver marketing campaigns.
In this role you’ll be expected to demonstrate their ability to work collaboratively and follow brand guidelines to protect and promote IBI Group’s brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager will be part of the Local UK & Ireland Marketing team and will liaise with business development leaders, operations and regional teams whilst reporting to the UK&I Regional Director.
The following key characteristics are required:
· Identifies information (internal, secondary, previous primary research) needed to close gaps and inform marketing plans. Manages research related projects and systems used to gather and store information e.g. Cosential (CRM system, training will be provided)
· Analyses information to generate insights that assist in the achievement of marketing goals
· Contributes information and ideas to the strategy process
· Understands business goals and develops tactical campaigns to assist in the achievement of business objectives
· In conjunction with the sector leaders and finance team as overview of the marketing spend in line with budget
· Develops and updates the marketing plan in alignment with business goals and strategy
· Creates and implements integrated marketing plans using multi-channel tools (e.g. B2Bs, events, thought leadership, digital, marketing collateral, media relations etc.)
· Supports as appropriate the global team on the development of the digital strategy and integration of digital and multi-channel tools (e.g. web and social media, eBlast content etc.)
· Contributes to the embedding of digital capability into marketing plans to support business growth
· Delivers the implementation of digitally-enhanced marketing plans
Measuring and Monitoring Effectiveness
· Collects, synthesises, analyses and reports measurement data
· Participates in reviews of marketing activities using measurement data and analytics to identify improvements
· Educated to degree level or equivalent with formal marketing training or qualification (e.g. CIM).
· At least 5 years of experience within a similar role and position in a professional services organization - a background in the built environment is desirable
· Self-starter with the ability to work as a positive, energised and adaptable team member and foster a performance and collaborative culture focusing the team of achieving business objectives
· A willingness to travel throughout the UK&I region is essential
· Experience in the team management and staff development
· Excellent organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise effectively
· Be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to speak confidently to different audiences and represent IBI Group in a positive light with clients
· The ability to manage your own workload, focused on agreed strategic team objectives and to prioritise tasks effectively
· A high level of IT skills with demonstrable knowledge and familiarity of Adobe CS Suite, Microsoft Office applications particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel, content management systems (in particular Cosential) are desirable and social media tools
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role they are under consideration for and prior to receiving a job offer. These could include work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
IBI Group provides a competitive benefits package and pays association dues and licensing fees. IBI
Posted 11 days ago