Site Manager Housing
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Up to £22 per hour
A national house builder seeks to appoint an experienced Site Manager to run their site in Harrogate for a minum 4 weeks.
As a Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Coordination / Leadership of the site team
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Coordinating the SubContractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and coordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
You must have: SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid at work.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Rob at Bromak using the contact details provided.
Posted 31 days ago