(UK) Trade Compliance Analyst
£14.87 - £16.81 per hour
(UK) Trade Compliance Analyst Daventry 6 months £14.87 £16.81 p/hr DOE
- Our Daventry client is looking for a Trade Compliance Analyst to provide supplementary support in their Customs & Compliance Team.
- The Trade Compliance Analyst will support with the day to day administration tasks that come into the team, such as data analysis for HMRC records, import/export transactions, support the brokers in their role, auditing files, dealing with queries and Customs issues.
- The ideal candidate should have demonstrable Excel skills, a good analytical ability as this is a very heavy data role. Great attention to detail as this will be used/scrutinised by HMRC. The successful candidate should have excellent administration skills, able to multitask and prioritise. Previous experience working as a Trade Analyst would be beneficial, as would experience of imports/exports.
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 0900 1700
- Please apply in the first instance with a copy of your CV and details of your relevant experience.
- Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 16 days ago